MW322 WiFi MCU Module (FCC Certified)
The Power To Integrate !
The RD-88MW322 Reference design is a development kit based on the MW302, the latest integrated Cortex M4 Microcontroller from NXP. This integrates 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi on a single microcontroller chip along with PA for optimized BOM and RBOM cost. The chip is the basis for NXP’s Apple Homekit platform. Please contact Globalscale Sales for Homekit development or for using Apple’s Authentication chips.
In addition the MW322 module is available in high quantity volumes in a tape and reel format. They are available in reels of 700 or cut reel below that. please contact Sales for pricing.
The Wi-Fi Microcontroller Platform enables smart connectivity to a broad range of devices such as thermostats, air conditioners, appliances, lighting controls, mobile clients, cloud services, and other devices on the Internet of Things including:
• The MW322 Module is a Wi-Fi ARM M4 MCU with Wi-Fi on a single die. It is FCC certified as a module.
• White goods/appliances: refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven range, microwave, dishwasher
• Consumer devices and accessories: toys, speakers, headset, alarm clock, gaming accessory, remote control
• Home automation: smart outlet, light switch, security camera, thermostat, sprinkler controller, sensor, door lock, door bell, garage door, security system
• Personal health devices: weighing scale, glucometer, blood pressure monitor, fitness equipment
• IoT/wearables: coffee pot, rice cooker, vacuum cleaner, air purifier, smart watch, fitness bracelet, pet monitor
• Commercial/industrial: lighting, building automation, asset management, Point of Sale (POS)
• Gateways: Connecting IR, sub-Gig or Legacy RF, Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, ZWave and other radios to Wi-Fi/IP network
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|