GTI-ATM3330e Extreme Low Power Bluetooth 5.3 SoC w/ RF Energy Harvesting Module- Set of 10
Extreme Low Power Bluetooth 5.3 SoC w/ RF Energy Harvesting Module
The GTI-ATM3330e Bluetooth module uses Wireless SoC Series and is part of a family of extremely low-power Bluetooth® 5.3 system-on-chip (SoC) solutions. This Bluetooth Low Energy SoC integrates a Bluetooth 5.3 compliant radio with ARM® Cortex® M33F application processor,128 KB Random Access Memory (RAM), 64 KB Read Only Memory (ROM), 512 KB nonvolatile memory (NVM), with ARM® TrustZone® enabled security features, and state-of-the-art power management to enable maximum lifetime in battery-operated devices.
The GTI-ATM3330e Bluetooth module, with a 0.85 mA radio receiver and a 2.1 mA radio transmitter power consumption, is designed to extend battery life for the Internet-of-Things (IoT) markets. Support for low duty cycle operation allows systems to run for significantly longer periods without battery replacement. In addition, this series of SoCs supports direct operation from harvested energy sources, including RF, photovoltaic, thermal, and mechanical. Innovative wakeup mechanisms are supported to provide options for further power consumption reduction.
- Bluetooth Low-Energy 5.3 compliant
- 64 MHz ARM® Cortex® M33F MCU
- 64 KB ROM, 128 KB RAM, 512 KB NVM
- Supports Separate input for photovoltaic, thermal, mechanical, and other energy harvesting sources
- Support External energy storage interface supports a variety of storage options
- Support I2C (2), I2S, SPI (2), UART (2), PWM (8), GPIOs (31)
- Supports Quad SPI
- Supports 11-bit application ADC, 4 external, 5 internal channels, up to 2 Msps
- Supports Two mono or one stereo Digital microphone input (PDM)
- Support 8 x 20 Keyboard matrix controller (KSM)
- Supports Quadrature decoder (QDEC)
- Supports SWD for Interactive Debugging